Tile installation is becoming more and more popular throughout the home, indoors and out. Tile has come a long way in design, manufacturing and finishings. If it is properly installed and maintained it can last the throughout the lifetime of your home. Tile is not just for floors, it can be used when undergoing kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling for walls, counter tops, back splashes, shower, or bathtub. Tile can add a custom professional look to almost any space. With tile you can be as creative as you want, you can make ornate mosaics if you would like, there are so many possibilities. Tile can be used indoors, outdoors, summer, winter, high traffic areas, and light traffic areas. Tile installation can give you the look and durability you need.
Benefits of Tile
- One of the most durable flooring materials
- Limitless design possibilities
- Limitless color, size, texture & pattern
- Easy Maintenance – resists stains, odors and dirt. Clean up with a sponge or mop
- No Scratches – Grade III and IV glazed tiles are extremely resistant to scratching.
- Eco-friendly – made with natural materials
- Fire safe – tiles do not burn or emit toxic fumes.
- Resistant to Water – no accumulation of moisture.
Undergoing kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling and need tile installation? Call to see what we can do with your tiled surfaces.